Yahweh is sending our brother.

Exchange relating to topics concerning the return of Christ, coming of the Lord

Moderators: BC Editor, Moderators

Yahweh is sending our brother.

Postby newnature on 04 Aug 2010, 19:44

How cool it is to be part of this body of which Yeshua is the head, Paul made this call of this body of Yahweh, of which Yeshua the Messiah is the head, and all Asia walked away from this announcement, a call of a man out of his mind, they thought at the time, what are your thoughts on this announcement?
Always trying to learn, thanks, Robert
God’s Reconciliation to Man, read more about at it http://godsreconciliation.blogspot.com/
newnature

Re: Yahweh is sending our brother.

Postby BC Editor on 26 Oct 2010, 19:46

Robert,

newnature wrote:How cool it is to be part of this body of which Yeshua is the head, Paul made this call of this body of Yahweh, of which Yeshua the Messiah is the head ...

where is the church called or said to be "the body of Yahweh"? I read about it being spoken of as "the body of Christ" (cp 1Co 10:16; 1Co 12:27; )and also "his [Christ's] body" (cp Eph 1:23 ). On what do you base your above comment about the church being "the body of Yahweh"?
God bless you,
Wolfgang Schneider

(BibelCenter Editor)
BC Editor
Administrator

Postby BC Editor on 26 Oct 2010, 19:48

Robert,

newnature wrote:How cool it is to be part of this body of which Yeshua is the head, Paul made this call of this body of Yahweh, of which Yeshua the Messiah is the head, and all Asia walked away from this announcement, a call of a man out of his mind, they thought at the time, what are your thoughts on this announcement?

I do not understand really how your comment here relates to the title of this forum "Return of Christ" or even to the title of the post you yourself gave "Yahweh is sending our brother"? how does your comment link to the return of Christ?
God bless you,
Wolfgang Schneider

(BibelCenter Editor)
BC Editor
Administrator

Postby newnature on 27 Oct 2010, 07:15

You got some good points their, your right, it sure is the body of Yeshua, we are called into this body by Yahweh? Wow, thanks for the learning, I goof that, but Yahweh is going to send our brother to gather us up? You are so right, Yeshua is the head, we as part of his body have different functions within the body?
Thanks for the learning, always trying to learn, Robert.
God’s Reconciliation to Man, read more about at it http://godsreconciliation.blogspot.com/
newnature

Postby newnature on 27 Oct 2010, 08:50

Can I say, Yahweh calls you to do a function; apostle, prophet, etc.; but as we do are function, thinking the thought of Yeshua, thinking, walking, etc. as Yeshua did, when Yahweh sends our brother, we will be found walking, thinking, as a body that Yeshua is going to present to Yahweh? Can I say this?
newnature

Return to Return of Christ